What macroeconomic variable do you think corporate financial managers should be preparing for in the next 5 to 10 years? What concepts and/or skills doyou think will help in your career?
We know that corporate finance managers have to perform various important finance functions and these finance functions are closely associated with macroeconomic variable. Thus corporate finance managers should focus on these macroeconomic variable so that a company can take maximum advantages.
Corporate financial managers should prepare for following macroeconomic variable;
1. Economic output
2. Unemployment rate
3. Inflation rate
4. Interest rate
5. Gross domestic product etc.
For understanding the impact of macroeconomic variable on particular company a finance manager need to have some specific skills. Following skills must be there;
1. As we know that macroeconomic variable requires whole sum understanding about the economy.
2. Crtically analytical thinking should be there.
3. Work ethics
4. Technological Expertise
5. Good communication
6. Commercial and business awareness
7. Numeracy and sound technical skills
8. Strong attentionand investigative nature
9. Good time management skills etc.